Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Quick Review: Nature Republic Fresh Steam Cream + Hawaiian Fresh ClearToner


Dear girls!

Long time no posting. I was sick last Friday and could recover yesterday evening. This time I will tell you about new item I bought from NP Myanmar again. I am fall in love with their products. Umm but steam cream is not a new one. I bought last two weeks ago I think. Actually it is too early to review but I cann't wait to share my experience. 

I used steam cream instead of moisturizer even they said it also can be used as moisturizer vein. I bought fresh steam cream for oily skin. It has plesent smell that I enjoy every time I applied. 

I used it day and night and yes I feel good for my skin. No oily no pimples and no allergic. My skin became soft and radiant. Actually I'm not expect much from this steam cream but it works for me. Ahh one essential thing is I feel cool when I apply it. 

Nature Republic Fresh Steam Cream



I use less amount in the morning than night. 

So I'm happy to check in Nature Republic again for more good products. This time I bought Hawaiian fresh clear toner for my poor face for summer. Again I feel cool and fresh since I apply it on my face and yes love it much. 

Nature Republic Hawaiian Fresh Clear Toner

I bought one eye mask and couldn't have time to try it. 


Will I repurchase again : steam cream I want to but sale attendant said I should try another line which intend for dark spot  :(. 
Hawaiian fresh clear toner - yes yes yes!

All this products are purchased by own money and I just wrote down my opinion. 

I really love Nature Republic products. They make me feel that I became beauty :D. 



6 comments:

  1. interesting sis... I would like to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah dear ma ma ... you should try. For me they have products for oily/combination skin and all are fine :)
    I like steam cream much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ~ Sis !!! Where you buy that Steam Cream ?? SayarSan Showroom ?? At there I seen only old desgin of Fresh Steam Cream ( with African map )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi all, i noticed that differences between prices of Hawaiian Fresh series: Toner = 23,500ks in July became 25,500ks; Serum = 23,500ks in July became 25,500ks; Clay Pack = 18,500ks became 19,500ks in September! I've seen that different prices in their reply to a customer on Facebook. But, Nature Republic Myanmar did not clearly announce whether the price was increased for some reason (The more customers, the higher price they decided to increase????) :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry all .. I haven't blog long time and just saw all your comments. First I'd like to say thank you so much for visiting my blog. sis Lolixpopn .. I bought it from Sayar San Showroom.
    sis Chit Thell Paing .. yes their became higher and higher. But I still want to get some of their products anyway :(

    ReplyDelete